About Graphic Art
Along with the development of Digital Technology, a business division of Graphic Art focus by providing plate and computer to plate (“CTP”) equipment and FujiFilm’s digital printing machine for printing industry with several costumer target such as media publisher, commercial printing, and also digital printing.
Along with the existing industry, a division of Graphic Art made various changes and breakthroughs in the year 2010 as follows:
- Focus by providing Plate and Computer To Plate (“CTP”) equipment at a price that is more economical and environmentally friendly which has ability to provide cost saving solution for printing industry.
- For Press Digital Business Printing, the division decided to focus on developing a wide-format product lines machine of digital flat-bed press FujiFilm Acuity that able to print in various unique medium such as acrylic, wood, stainless steel and other printing medium.
- Restructuring the organization to implement a direct distribution system.
Division also conducts several activities to support Graphic Art business development as follows:
- Hold routine workshop and on site demo in some big cities in Indonesia such as Jakarta, Denpasar and Surabaya.
- Actively joined several major exhibitions, including Solo Expo in April 2010.
- Conduct a selective yet effective above the line promotion through print media such as print packs, print media.
With this strategy, the Company is able to gain the trust of customers - big customers such as PT. Gramedia, Temprint and Jawa Post and other new customers.
In 2011, the company optimistic to develop Graphic Art business better, supported by global and national economic conditions that have been improved to provide signii cant growth potential for the Graphic Arts market in Indonesia. To face the existing market challenge, the division chose to use a proactive marketing strategy. This strategy is much closer to consumers with a variety of activities such as holding open houses, gathering and demo machines for potential customers that are performed regularly, actively supports a variety activities that are held by the consumer community as PPGI (Association of Indonesian Graphic Company), FGD (Forum Grafika Digital), and KOPI (Community Printing Indonesia).